SQL-Ledger® is a webbased ERP system which runs on any *NIX, Mac or Windows platform. Accounting data is stored in a SQL database server, for the display any text or GUI browser can be used.
Jaspersoft is the leader in open source Business Intelligence.
JasperReports is the world's most popular open source reporting engine. It is entirely written in Java and it is able to use data coming from any kind of data source and produce pixel-perfect documents that can be viewed, printed or exported in a variety of document formats including HTML, PDF, Excel, OpenOffice and Word.
Adempiere is a free, open-source enterprse resource planning system.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Financial Performance Analysis
- Integrated Point of sale (POS) solution
- Cost Engine for different Cost types
- Two different Productions (light and complex) which include Order batch and Material Requirements Planning (or Manufacturing Resource Planning).
- Winner of Infoworld's Bossie award for best open source software application”, awarded in 2015 and 2016
- Computer Review (Russian web page) - The best "free" ERP-systems of primary, secondary and higher levels, 5 November 2015
- SourceForge - “Community Choice” Project of the Month July 2016
- Datamation - “Open Source Software for Business: 12 Leading Apps”, 22 August 2016
- TG Daily - 10 Best Open Source Software in 2017, 20th March 2017
- Capterra Logistics Technology Blog - “The Top 8 Free, Open Source ERP Software”, July 26th 2017.
Joomla is a free, open-source content management system (CMS) and application framework. With a vibrant volunteer community, user-friendly features and plenty of power. Hundreds of developers have been improving Joomla! since the first version was released in 2005. This immense effort has made Joomla! very popular, easy to use, stable and secure. Joomla! has thousands of free extensions and templates allowing you to customize your site to fit your specific needs.
"WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app. 35% of the web uses WordPress, from hobby blogs to the biggest news sites online."